Re: comparing address ranges in a script

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: comparing address ranges in a script
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:37:12 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello Lucy. Finally got a few minutes spare time. The attached Korn shell
script should do what you are wanting to do. I'm assuming the ranges are
either wildcard "*" or a begin-end pair separated by a "-". You may need to
change the full path specification for your seedfile in the script (at the
top).

 <<seedfind.ksh>>
Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company