Re: Netmon always dying

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netmon always dying
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:04:25 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
A signal 11 is a core.  You must have a core file in
/usr/OV/PD/cores/netmon.   Look for it.  If you find one, call support back
and report that.  There were several netmon cores fixed in 5.1.1.  There
was avery early fix package for one of them.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud@DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF.COM> on
03/19/99 02:59:44 AM