Antwort: netmon -y

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: netmon -y
From: Sylvia Koch <sylvia.koch@EMPRISE.DE>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:23:00 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sylvia Koch@EMPRISE
21.03.99 22:23

Hi Soe,

as you suppose, netmon -y re-reads the seedfile and reloads it, if there
are no syntax errors in the updated seed file.
You can find an explanation of this parameter in the Administration
Reference Manual of NetView V5.

Sylvia

Soe Jitno <soe_jitno@HOTMAIL.COM> am 21.03.99 18:36:12

Bitte antworten an Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on
      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>