Problems with dispsub

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems with dispsub
From: HVILLEGA <hvillega@MAIL.BIC.COM.CO>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:51:01 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,  I am working with Netview 5.1 , AIX 4.2.1 ,  In a RS6000 H50  (
512 M RAM).
I have detected a problem ;  sometimes the dispsub Daemon begins to use a
lot of time of processor  until the Operative system kills some daemons.
The procedure that I use for fix this problem  is to kill the dispsub
proccesses and the system becomes normal again (but unstable).
The system is used basically  by 2 users using two differents maps ( One of
the administrator and the other to the operators).  The dispsub becomes to
use a lot of time of processor  in twice users ( root and operator).
I have detected that actually the system is running with  low memory free.
Will be this the cause of this problem ?

Could anybody help me ?

Thanks.
Hernan Dario Villegas.