Re: Migrate V4.1 to V5.1 and Cisco Works 4.0...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Migrate V4.1 to V5.1 and Cisco Works 4.0...
From: Phat D Doan <pddoan@REGENCE.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:15:10 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Is CiscoWorks2000 available for AIX 4.2.1 and Netview v5.1?  thanks.

Phat Doan

From: "Vigil, Ed" <EVigil@MPTN.ORG> on 03/29/99 09:44 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: Phat D Doan/BCBSO/TBG)

Hi Gord.
I had the same configuration.  When I migrated to Netview 5.1, I didn't
have
to reinstall CiscoWorks.  CWSI's GUI in Netview remained the same.
There were a few changes I had to make when I migrated to CiscoWorks2000.
EV