Endpoint Subscribers

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Endpoint Subscribers
From: Fransiscus Wahyu <wahyuh@UT.ASTRA.CO.ID>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:28:47 +0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have problem about Tivoli Distributed Monitor.

To monitor resource of our NT Servers , I've installed Tivoli Framework 3.2
& Distributed Monitor 3.5
After that I do these steps
1. Create Gateway in Endpoint Manager
2. Installed LCF in NT Server as an endpoint
3. Create Profile Manager in Dataless Mode  & create Profile to check disk
space
4. Subscribe endpoint (NT server) in Profile Manager
5. Then I distributed profile check disk space to 1 endpoint (NT Server)
But after I click 'Distribute Now' button , error message came out :
" Distribute failed for some subscribers:
   Distributed failed for subscriber 'ntserver1':
   Wed Mar 31 14:29:30 1999(4): resource
'opt/Tivoli/bin/lcf_bundle/bin/win95/TME/SENTRY/dogEndpoint'
 not found"

After that , I check that files and it doesn't exist.
What's wrong with that ? What should I add?

Thank You
Wahyu
Network Engineer
United Tractors Tbk