Re: NGMF/AON-Commsrvr

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NGMF/AON-Commsrvr
From: Sergio Freire <sfreire@IBM.NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:09:17 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Paul,
I has installed NGMF - Netview Graphic Monitor Facility in OS/2 , NPM
too and now installed AON; download from OS/390 V2R4 it(AON) have a
interface with NGMF and a APPC with Host Netview, so, with this i can to
execute all AON's functions there of desktop, however i don't have
success with the APPC's configuration, do you have any idea ?

Sergio Freire