FW: Re: disppearing interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Re: disppearing interfaces
From: "Redding, Jennifer" <jredding@ISO-NE.COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:06:16 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If anyone else can help - I am looking for a patch to fix our problem.
Two of our interfaces are not displayed even though they are on the
network.  The interfaces are displayed on the box where NetView is
installed, but they are not visible if we view NetView from another box.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Redding
Andersen Consulting