Measuring PVC and SVC traffic: Does Nways provide support?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Measuring PVC and SVC traffic: Does Nways provide support?
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:14:54 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I have been looking with no success at ways to measure the PVC/SVC traffic over my ATM interfaces. I have been unable to find the correct MIB variable which will give me such info. I am wondering two things:

1. Does anyone know of how to measure this traffic by accessing certain MIB 's? If so, how?

2. Does NWays traffic monitor provide support for this?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt Ashfield