FW: Labels not appearing on Web Maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Labels not appearing on Web Maps
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:34:34 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi group,
As an addition to my previous message. I just did some checking and found something curious. In some of my submaps (ie. a segment submap of an ip network), I have more nodes than on my default map. The thing is, the labels on this submap actually show up, as opposed to the labels on my default map which contains fewer nodes.... What gives? Is there a configurable option that says labels are not to appear on the default map???

Thanks

Matt Ashfield