AW: trapd behind???

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: trapd behind???
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:57:00 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Have you checked your trapd settings via smitty nv6k - Configure - Set
options for daemons - Set options for event and trapd processing daemons -
Set options for trapd daemon ?
After Installation of Optivitiy (which we're not using anyway) it was ports
412 (udp) and 162 (tcp).
Standard setting is port 162 for both which will give control back to
NetView's trapd.
Cordially, Ralph.