NAT and VLSM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NAT and VLSM
From: Peter Hadamovsky <Peter.Hadamovsky@DEBIS.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:09:02 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello NetView admins,

I have two more questoins - one I asked a couple of weeks ago, but there
was no reply:

Are there any recommendations, hints or workarounds for NetView in a NAT
envrionment - with dynamic NAT? A customer is using NAT to protect its
customers - but now they want to run NetView and manage the routers in
this NAT environment.

Are there any people experienced with VLSM and of course NetView - how
to set this up properly, workarounds and experiences?

Best Regards

    Peter

 mailto:Peter.Hadamovsky@debis.com
 GSS GmbH
 Office: Fasanenweg 9 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
 Phone/Fax: +49 711 972  -3525   /  -1930
 Mobile: +49 171 6943 156