Re: AIX-Netview & strataview plus

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AIX-Netview & strataview plus
From: "Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:23:58 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We have SV+ 9.1.6 on HP OV 5.1.  We are not aware of any version of SV+ that
can run under a current version (5.X) of NV.  It seems like they have been
emphasizing the OV platform first in their releases.  So, is Cisco saying
that SV+ 9.1.X will run on NV 5.1.1 in June?

Joe Prokott - West Group
Network Architect
610 Opperman Drive
St. Paul, MN  55123