DLSW & APPN topologies and Alertman

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: DLSW & APPN topologies and Alertman
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 13:16:47 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
These three applications- for DLSW and APPN topologies and Alertman,
which translates SNA alerts from S/400, etc., into readable trap format,
are currently part of the Nways suite of products.    They are older
products which have not been modified for some time, and we are trying
to find out how many people are using them.

If you are using one or more of them, or if you provide services and
have customers using them, please send me a note at
jkellock@us.ibm.com.  I you have customers, please provide a number or a
list of specific customers, if you can. Please do not post replies to
the forum.

Thank you,
Jim Kellock.