Re: snmpCollect daemon running but data not collect

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpCollect daemon running but data not collect
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 07:51:01 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I know there were some fixes to snmpCollect in 5.1.1, so I assume there were
also
problems at 5.0. You really should upgrade to the current level, since
everything
works better.

Dear all,

Now, I try to collect data such as ifinoctect, ifoutoctect. when I start collect
it, the data was collect about 1 week after that the NetView was not continue
collect the data while snmpCollect daemon running. Until I try to change its
configure such as change the collecting time interval and replace it.
That make it come to collect again.

I would like to know what wrong? My system is NetView 5.0 on AIX 4.2.

Thank you,
Sontaya ^_^