Netview for AIX 5.1 and NWays Manager for AIX 1.2.1 and APPN

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview for AIX 5.1 and NWays Manager for AIX 1.2.1 and APPN Management
From: Suleyman Nazif Kutlu <Suleyman.Nazif.Kutlu@DATEM.COM.TR>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:50:26 +0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everybody.

Is it possible to get status of APPN resources in a router network via
Netview for AIX and/or Nways Manager for AIX ?
In other words, I want to get status of some special APPN resources on the
IM 2210/2216 routers from Netview and make some actions according to the
results... Is it possible ?
And where can I find manuals/documentation/redbooks about APPN management
over Netview for AIX (online manuals are preferred :) ) ?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks and regards..  -SNK

*
* Suleyman Nazif Kutlu
* Solutions Architect
*
* DATEM Iletisim ve Otomasyon Sistemleri A.S.
*
* mailto: Suleyman.Nazif.Kutlu@datem.com.tr
* http://www.datem.com.tr
*