Re: Graphing SNMP collected data (NT)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Graphing SNMP collected data (NT)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 00:14:56 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hossam and Pablo (and anyone else who has experienced this),
did you figure out what your problem was? I am seeing the same thing
(graph always starts at the time of the last startup of snmpcollect) and
the support center says it works ok for them, they see older data fine.
So it must be self-inflicted somehow. I have a PMR open to dig into
it further, but if you figured it out, can you tell us what it was? Thanks.
The NT system is using the Access as it is installed by Netview 5.1.1.

This is exactly the problem that I have!!! I have not found any solution
from the netview support!!! Does anyone have a clue about that??