modifying the event nvserverd is ending.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: modifying the event nvserverd is ending.
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:47:56 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
when nvserverd is recycled, this event with msg string
"nvserverd is ending" appears on T/EC as a Fatal event.
I need to change the severity of this event and if possible also the
class that it is defined in. How can I do that as I cannot find any
file where this event is defined. Slot values on T/EC shows this is as
nv_generic=0 nv_specific=0. I cannot even modify the event from menu
item "Event Configuration: Trap Customization: SNMP". Is there a way to
redefine such events on Netview side??

Regards
Kashif