Re: Cabletron/Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cabletron/Netview
From: "Todd E. Lewis" <telewis@PROVIDENTBANKMD.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:07:42 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sorry, I meant the cabletron sym/oi  files that I could append to the netview
sym/oid files.

>>> James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> 05/21 4:04 PM >>>
Don't you have NT Explorer?   Try Tools .. Find  ... Files or Folders
\usr\ov\conf\oid_to_type   and \usr\ov\conf\c\oid_to_sym

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Todd E. Lewis" <telewis@PROVIDENTBANKMD.COM> on 05/21/99 02:49:18 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>