Re: Regarding TEC forum

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Regarding TEC forum
From: "Mull, John" <jmull@HERSHEYS.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:04:56 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Some of you may have already seen this, but for those that do not subscribe
to the TME10 List Forum
New Information on the Tivoli List Forum site.

Hello TME 10 members,

The TME 10 list will be moving to a new host soon.  It is currently
hosted by US.NET, and supported administratively by ISIS 2000.  In the
future, the list will be hosted and supported by ISIS 2000.  The hosting
services provided by US.NET have been excellent.  However, by hosting
the list ourselves we will have the flexibility to add useful features.
The first feature we plan on adding after the list has moved is a web
interface to subscriptions.

What does that mean for the list and what differences will you see?
Almost none.  The only difference is the hostname that you will use for
list correspondence.  The change you will need to make when addressing
your email for the TME 10 list is described below.

The list will be moved on Monday, May 17.  At that time, all TME 10 list
mail and majordomo commands related to the TME 10 list which were
previously addressed to list.us.net, www.us.net, or us.net should now be
addressed to list.isis2000.com (i.e. list postings to tme10@list.us.net
should be sent to tme10@list.isis2000.com, or majordomo commands sent to
majordomo@list.us.net should be sent to majordomo@list.isis2000.com).
>From May 17 through May 31, 1999, all mail intended for the TME 10 list
sent to US.NET will be redirected to LIST.ISIS2000.COM.  On June 1,
1999, all email TME 10 list addresses at US.NET will be deleted.

If you have any questions or concerns about this move, please send
e-mail to tme10-owner@list.isis2000.com

Taryn Westergaard
ISIS 2000
taryn@isis2000.com

John Mull
Information Technology & Integration
Process Technologist, Enterprise Systems Management
Hershey Foods Corp.
(717)534-7959
email:jmull@hersheys.com

Any comments or statements made are not
necessarily those of Hershey Foods Corporation