event severity override speed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: event severity override speed
From: Junichi Fujino <jfujino@POP11.ODN.NE.JP>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:28:59 +0900
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi, all
We are using NetView AIX V4.1.2.
Recentely we applied the latest PTF U459387, and got experienced
event severity override by ruleset becomes slow.
On event display (line mode), it takes one or more seconds to change
the color.
Rejecting that PTF resolved this problem.
We called our support but he said the situation cannot be re-created
on their test site, and he doubts it is because of the poor H/W spec.
Is this our unique problem or has anyone experienced?