Application Transport, Refresh submap problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Application Transport, Refresh submap problem
From: Christo Burger <christob@ABSA.CO.ZA>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:42:26 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
A question to the Netview AIX and NWAYS users:

When you select, on the Netview W/R map, Tools->Application Transporter->Refresh device Management Submap you are suppose to get "Synchronizing" followed by a prompt, something like, "This will take several minutes, do you want to continue"

I am running NV5.1.1 and NWAYS1.2.3. I  do not get these sequence of events once the option is selected. I do not pick up any error messages in nv6000.log or nettl.LOG00. O yes, I do have 100+ Nways devices in our network.

Any suggestions on solving/tracking down this problem?

Thank you