Re: Upgrade from 4.1.2 to 5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 4.1.2 to 5.1
From: Phat D Doan <pddoan@REGENCE.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:53:53 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We had a problem with trapd.conf that is documented in APAR IX76595.  The
migration stopped because the error of trapd.conf.  After we fixed the
problem with trapd.conf then everything went smoothly.  You might want to
tar the /usr/OV.back.v4 to a test system and run the migration from there.
This will help the migration on your production system goes a little bit
smoother.

Phat