Re: Deleting objects from all maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Deleting objects from all maps
From: SHANKS@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:17:11 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
No.  Synchronization is the process by which ipmap makes the map database match
the topology database and ipmap can only be
run attached to ovw, the end-user GUI.

In My Humble Opinion, 8 maps is too many but that is your choice to make.   You
must balance the desire for multiple maps
with the effort it takes to maintain them.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Carsten Strahler <Carsten.Strahler@NBG.NET> on 06/08/99 06:09:27 AM

<NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>