Re: Availability Reports

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Availability Reports
From: Walt Ostack <Walt_Ostack@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:10:10 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Steve,
Tivoli has just announced a new product called TDS (Tivoli Decision
Support). Part of this
suite of report and graph generating apps is TDS for NetView.  TDS for
NetView
 provides the ability to gather management data, including availability
data via netmon and
displays graphs via an NT application.
Check it out.

"Williams, Steve P. (CTC Tempe)" <Willias.Steve@ALLIEDSIGNAL.COM> on