Re: Spectrum SPMAs on NV 5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Spectrum SPMAs on NV 5.1
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:48:48 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks to all of those who responsed to my question.  I also received a
note back from Cabletron after posting a query on their web page.
Despite the fact that the C'tron web site say that SPMAs are supported
only through Netview v4, v5 IS supported, and the several replies I got
from readers of this forum confirm this.  FYI- one note reported a
problem with V5 on Solaris, but none evidently on AIX.

Regards, Jim Kellock.