security administration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: security administration
From: "Boulieris, Arthur" <Arthur.Boulieris@NZ.UNISYS.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 00:00:55 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Has any one had security running on ver 5r1 for Tivoli on solaris 2.6?
I can turn it on using the nvsec_admin command using the default id admin.
The problem is that users , groups and SRFs do not appear in the right
boxes.
I can add a user and when I register applications to the group they are all
strange symbols ,it looks rather broken.
The new user doesnt appear in the user box but if I try to add the user
again it says user allready exists.
The error I get when I try to do anything is :
Group error: parser error or wrong file.
Can anyone out there please shed some light ?

thankyou Arthur