Re: Preventing Events Display from starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Preventing Events Display from starting
From: Ken Freeman <Ken.Freeman@WOOLWICH.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:17:58 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender only
and do not necessarily represent the views of WOOLWICH PLC or any
of its subsidiaries. The sender may not be authorised to give financial
advice and nothing in this message should be constructed as offering
such advice.

WOOLWICH PLC represents only WOOLWICH LIFE and WOOLWICH UNIT TRUST
MANAGERS which are regulated by the Personal Investment Authority for
Life Assurance and Unit Trust business
Thanks James,

I really ought to get out more - I thought about the registration file last
night whilst I was at home!

Ken Freeman
Woolwich plc