Re: Problems with the Cisco symbols

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems with the Cisco symbols
From: HVILLEGA <hvillega@BANCOLOMBIA.COM.CO>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:58:40 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Booker.  Thanks for your answer.  I don´t believe that this problem occurs
because of the fonts.   In my case each time that I run Netview  appears the
message  " Warning: Cannot convert string "Rom10" to type FontStruct. "
I think that the problem is in the Web interface because the main symptom  is
that the cisco symbols doesn´t appear.
Does anybody have another idea ?

Hernan D. Villegas

Booker Rosemary <rbooker@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU> con fecha 21/06/99 16:22:19

Por favor, responda a Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on
      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

Destinatarios: NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
CC:      (cci: HVILLEGA/BIC)
Asunto: Re: Problems with the Cisco symbols

Hernan

I came across a similar problem a while ago. I think you are missing a font
set on your machine. You will need to load this from your AIX installation
CD. Unfortunately I can't remember which font set it belonged to. Check that
you have loaded all the required font sets that are listed in the Release
Notes. Anyway I just loaded all the fonts I could find and things seemed to
work fine after that.

The problem you are having is releated to X-Windows, indirectly caused by
NetView.

Regards,
Rosemary

CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.