Re: Netview 5.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.2
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:00:53 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
NO that is not the correct CD.

The new CD is dated March 19, 1999, and it says "Revision B" on the ones I have
seen.  If you will call your local number for obtaining new versions, they
should send you the updated copy.  All others were supposed to have been
destroyed by now.
If you don't have a local number, then send a note to swdist@tivoli.com as
outlianed yesterday.

It does not say 5.1.1.1  There is no such thing.  IBM only recognizes three
levels and the February CD is supposed to have been withdrawn and all copies
destroyed by your local distribution arm.  They should only have the March
version in stock if they have been doing their jobs.  In the US, all customers
who had been shipped the Feb version were shipped the new one, or so we were
told.  I cannot speak for what happens in Italy.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Roberto Greco <roberto_greco@IT.IBM.COM> on 06/23/99 07:19:45 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>