Re: OPTIVITY AND NETVIEW 5.1.1 ON AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: OPTIVITY AND NETVIEW 5.1.1 ON AIX
From: David Easter <deaster@NORTELNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:46:23 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

  You load the Optivity application... we do all the rest.  However NetView
5.1 is not currently supported on most Optivity products.  Check the
release notes for your product.

You can find documentation for all of the Optivity products at:

http://support.baynetworks.com/library/tpubs/

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

-=-Regarding-=-