NV v5.1+(AIX 4.2.1)+(Motif 1.1.4)+(X11R3 & X11R4)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV v5.1+(AIX 4.2.1)+(Motif 1.1.4)+(X11R3 & X11R4)
From: Carlos Lima Dias <Carlos@COMPSCIENTIA.COM.BR>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:51:26 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
        Hello Everybody,

        I will have to install NV V5.1 on a system with AIX 4.2.1 and Motif
1.1.4.
In the release notes it says that I need X11R5 and Motif 1.2.

        I searched the newsgroup and found that Jamie Cham managed to install it
successfully but she asked if there is some problem running netview with
those Motif and X11 versions.

        I could not find an answer to her question on the newsgroup, so I am
asking it again. Will the lack of these pre-requisites impact Netview?

        Thank you for your attention.

        Carlos Lima Dias

Carlos Lima Dias
Suporte Técnico