SV:

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SV:
From: Eirik Tysse <eirik.tysse@DNB.NO>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:35:21 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Have you looked at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg244515.html  ?
If not, take a look at chapter 5."Examples Using NetView for AIX Rulesets,
SG24-4515-00".
There are some ruleset examples here that would get you going,

Mvh/Regards,
Eirik Tysse
Den Norske Bank
IT-Driftstjenester/NSM-Center
Tel: 55223592 - Fax: 55223450
mailto:eirik.tysse@dnb.no

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.