Re: Netview 5.1 vs 5.1.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 vs 5.1.1
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:58:03 -0400
Then offhand I would say that it is the wrong one and  you should re-order

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

lizel frazer <lizelf@foschini.co.za> on 07/27/99 05:43:58 PM

To:   Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>, James Shanks/Tivoli Systems
cc:

The CD reads as follows:

TME10
NetView Patch for UNIX
Version 5.1.1

At the bottom is:

LK3T-3670-01

The CD does not mention, Revision B  March 19, 1999

James Shanks wrote:

> The CD that I have, is labeled " TME 10 NetView Version 5.1.1 Patch for UNIX
> Revision B  March 19, 1999." and has the number LK3T-3670-01.    I was told
that
> the only difference between this one and the earlier one was the "Revision B
> March 19, 1999"  date.   If you are unsure of what you have, I would re-order
it
> and get a new one.
>
> What does yours say EXACTLY?
>
> James Shanks
> Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support
>
> lizel frazer <lizelf@foschini.co.za> on 07/27/99 05:12:24 PM
>
> To:   Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
>       <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>, James Shanks/Tivoli Systems
> cc:
> Subject:  Re: Netview 5.1 vs 5.1.1
>
> Hi All,
>
> We would like to install the NV 5.1.1 Patch.  Unfortunately (to our dismay),
we
> found that their is a problem with the NV for UNIX 5.1.1 patch dated Feb 12,
> 1999
> (LKT3T-3670 -00).
>
> According to Tivoli FAQ's there is another CD for this patch, dated
March,1999.