.CDS File FETCH segment options

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: .CDS File FETCH segment options
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:58:23 -0700
Hi all,

I am trying to modify the Tecad_nv6k adapter .cds file
so it will forward a specific application trap to the
TEC.  I am trying to use the FETCH to extract certain
value from the message, and distinguish the event from
this value. I searched though the entire tivoli web
site, so far the only options I saw was Substring
(SUBST) and IPADDR (which seem to be extracting the IP
address).  Does any one know any other options or
where there are better documentation on CDS?  I have
already gone through the Adapter guide, and even the
OS/390 documentations.  The most I found was about a
page and half.

Thanks
Xu He

===