Re: LANG variable for TMR Server...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: LANG variable for TMR Server...
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:42:49 -0400
The $LANG variable is just for the ovw, that is, NetView, GUI.  I don't know of
any requirement for the TMR Server.
On my combined box, the LANG=C, which works fine for the Tivoli GUI, and it is
automatically changed to En_US by the netview script when I start the NetView
GUI.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 08/03/99 09:33:26 AM