Re: Failing Resource Display

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Failing Resource Display
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 12:30:56 -0700
Thanks Leslie, it does attempt to start the xnmfault application but
can not find an object to look for the failing resource in, so it just
gives an error. I believe we need to specify an object e.g. IP Internet
or a segment name in the command too and I don't know how to do that.
At least I couldn't find it in the documentation.

Kashif