Re: Discovery of Cisco 12000-series routers

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Discovery of Cisco 12000-series routers
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:41:17 -0400
I believe NetView currently has a hard coded upper limit for ifType's... I'm not
sure if adding this definition to oid_to_protocol will fix your problem...  I
can tell you that this is a known problem and is fixed in the next maintenance
release... NetView 5.1.2 which should be out soon

if this is unacceptable, there might be an efix for this particular problem -
try asking NetView support...

jason

"Cochran, Steve A." <steve@MORE.NET> on 08/16/99 04:36:09 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>