Ref. : Discovery of Cisco 12000-series routers

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ref. : Discovery of Cisco 12000-series routers
From: Thierry Van Mol <thierry.van-mol@CIEV.VD.CH>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:14:57 +0200
Hi,

I don't have answers, but I wanted to add that I have the exact
same behaviour when discovering our new Cisco 7206 VXR routers.

I only found that doing a ovtopofix generally fix the demand poll
problem, and I have then to add manuall the ATM sub-interface
to the router.

We are running IOS 12.0(4), use tag-switching and ip cef is
enabled.

Let me know if you find anything more on this subject.

Thierry

Thierry Van Mol                            email: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Centre Informatique de l'Etat de Vaud      Tel: 41 (0) 21 316 27 05