Re: Netview NT polling problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview NT polling problems
From: Randy Johnson <Randy_Johnson@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:34:25 -0500
Richard,

Not knowing the specific environment you are experiencing this problem with, I
would guess that your polling interval for status is too short.  You should be
able to ping all of the devices you intend to monitor in an amount of time
shorter than your polling interval for status.  A good way to look at netmon are
the netmon activity bars at the bottom of the console window.

Regards,

Randy Johnson
Tivoli Training

"Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1@UIC.EDU> on 08/20/99 01:32:24 PM