Tivoli role required for running Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Tivoli role required for running Netview
From: Danny Lee <dannyl@ibk.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:58:26 +1000
Hello Netviewers,

    Just wondering if anyone out there can tell me which Tivoli
authorisation roles (ie. user, admin, super, senior), ...and across
which resource (i.e TMR or just NetviewServer object) one will need in
order to be able to run the netview application via the Tivoli desktop
(ie. right mouse click on Netview Server icon, and selecting "start user
interface" from the "Control" pop up menu).

   After a bit of tinkering around, I've found that I'm able to do so if
I have super authority across the TMR!  Is this the minimum required
authorisation role to run Netview from the Tivoli desktop?  or is there
a more "appropriate" authorisation role that will allow a Tivoli
administrator to run Netview user interface from the Tivoli desktop?

Thanks in advance,
    Danny