Re: NetView 5.1.1 Compatibility

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1.1 Compatibility
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:52:29 -0400
We have NetView 5.1.1 running on AIX 4.3.2 here.  I would recommend that yuo
obtain 5.1.2 when it becomes available (it is no charge to users with a current
maintenance contract) because of some minor fixes, however.  You cannot start an
aixterm from the NetView GUI under 4.3.2, for example, without the fix that is
in 5.1.2

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

lizel frazer <lizelf@FOSCHINI.CO.ZA> on 09/08/99 05:40:28 AM