Re: Execute

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Execute
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:52:32 -0400
Unless Olicom provides code to do this automatically then you have to do just
what you are doing.  This question should be put to them.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

lauritz Strydom <Lauritz.Strydom@MAIL.ING.NL> on 09/09/99 08:58:59 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
Subject:  Execute

     Hi list, can someone tell me how do I configure Netview, to do the
     following.

     I'f installed Olicom switch manager in Netview but now I must go to
     eache object and associate it with the application. Is there a way I
     can tell netview when discover an Olicom switch it must map the Olicom
     Switch Manager to it. I also delete the object and re-discover is but
     no luck.

     Thanks

     Lauritz