Re: P/390 Remote Ipling

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: P/390 Remote Ipling
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:28:47 -0400
Rama - use this URL for information on numerous System/390 mailing lists:

http://www.ping.be/~ping1475/mailing.html

I only work with NetView/390 with regard to networking, so the only one on
the list I belong to is NETV-L. Good luck!

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Phone - (423)-229-3579
Fax - (423)-229-1188