Re: Netview Integration w/ TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Integration w/ TEC
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:52:36 -0400
Are you committed to using the tecad_nv6k adapter?   If not, then you can use
the built-in adapter in nvserverd.  You don't have to install anything, just
configure it.   Instructions are in the NetView Admin Guide.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Edith Perry <Edith.Perry@PREDICTIVE.COM> on 09/10/99 11:04:17 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>