Re: Installing MLM's on Microsoft NT 4.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Installing MLM's on Microsoft NT 4.0
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:34:54 -0400
The installation instructions are on the Netview for Unix CD in the
\MLM\NT\Intel directory along with the code. Be sure to use the
5.1.1 Patch cd to get the latest version of the code and the doc.
The manual should be fairly platform-independant beyond the install.

I'm looking for installation procedures for installing Microsoft NT 4.0
MLM's. My Netview book Mid-Level Mananger Ver. 5 does not cover that O.S.
My Netview server is Solaris 2.6. Will I be o.k. using NT boxes for my
MLM's?

Thank  You

Bill

Bill McCarter