Re: CiscoWorks Blue integration with Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks Blue integration with Netview
From: Steve Pirollo <spirollo@SUNGARD.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:17:43 -0400
We have not completed the entire install yet as other priorities have slowed us
down.    We have the RSRB and DLSW sections running (which is great) and
hopefully will complete the Mainframe piece this month.   The mainframe piece,
according to the documentation, can interface on either an SNA or TCPIP level.
We are going to try the IP side.   This application should communicate with
Netview on the Mainframe to query the SNA details and forward them to BLUE on
the RS/6000.

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 09/13/99 12:59:11 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>