Removing an apparent corrupt MIB Tool Builder menu item

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Removing an apparent corrupt MIB Tool Builder menu item
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:56:49 -0500
I have NetView for NT.

I have two menu items I created with MIB Tool Builder that
apparently are corrupted.  I have no idea how they became
corrupt.  I see references to their names in the following directories:

\usr\ov\help\c\ovmib\ovw\functions

and

\usr\ov\registration\c\ovmib

I'm always hesitant to delete a file in NetView.
Since one of the files is in \ovw, I'm concerned about removing it.
My question is this.  Is it safe to delete the files used by the
MIB Tool Builder that reference these menu items?
If not, how will I get those items out of my menu now?

Thanks,

Larry