AW: Netview response to a Cold Start trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Netview response to a Cold Start trap
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:22:02 +0200
I don't think NetView is supposed to do anything by itself when it gets a
cold/warmStart trap.
And I'd say the interfaces returning to normal depends solely on your
SNMP-settings in
/usr/OV/conf/C/ovsnmp.conf
Any corrections/further enlightenments welcome ;-)
Cordially, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469
Tel  (iT-A)    21717 58948