Re: Delete object you cannot locate (was Re[2]: Discover)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Delete object you cannot locate (was Re[2]: Discover)
From: benvain <benvain@BSD.TM.FR>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:19:38 +0200
Leslie,

Thank you very much for that trick : as Lauritz I had an object in my Object
DB which I couldn't locate either by Selection Name nor by any other
attribute (nor was it found by ovtopodump) and which resisted to any options
of ovtopofix.
I forced the addition of a new one and then deleted the added symbol. My
topo and object DB are consistents since.

Thanks again.

Bernard Envain - CIC Banque Scalbert-Dupont
+33 3 20 12 60 47 - Fx.: +33 3 20 12 60 80